Friday, September 26, 2008

My Dream Laundry Room....

...courtesy of Home Depot Expo??? Who knew they had such great style (stylists)? This is on the back of a direct mail piece I received yesterday. I can't believe how cute it is and I have to share with you. You will have to blow it up 'coz I can't figure out how to make the scan stay larger so you can see the detail - like the fabulous wire locker baskets! And the vintagey wallpaper, roll of string, and fabulous dress form. Be still my heart!



p.s. I'm still under the weather, but couldn't resist a quick post about this!!!

3 comments:

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Hey there! I stumbled on your blog after traveling down one of those "blogging paths" that branch off in a hundred directions. You know, the ones you start and an hour later don't remember wher you started or what you were doing on the laptop in the first place...:-) anyway, so glad I did! Love all the photos you have posted, beautiful combinations. Love your name too :-D ...speaks to me....

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Gorgeous, who would have thought.

Elise said...

So pretty!! My home depot guy said they didn't carry wallpaper anymore because no one used it?? Um, hello, its on your add!! I once bought a ball of twine/jute/string(?) just because I liked the way it looked and then got home and found either my Country Living or Country Home had some on the cover. Guess they liked it too!!
Elise