Monday, October 17, 2011

thank you

Thank you all so much... from the bottom of my heart. Each of your heartfelt comments has meant the world to me. I was so overwhelmed by the love of many complete strangers and I tried to get to each of your blogs to thank you... but life caught up with me and I couldn't. Please know each comment was read with tears and I have reread them all several times. Thank you for taking the time. You have touched my heart.



I wish I had a definitive answer about our situation, but things have merely been delayed. That is good. And bad. Good because it gives us more time to work on some interesting leads. Bad in that I find the suspense very stressful.


{source}

However after reading so many of your personal stories and thinking of all the other ones I've read on people's blogs, and realizing that it is not the end of the world if we lose our house... I have come to accept that it might very well happen. And I will be sad. But I will be okay. We have a back up plan to move where we will be able to regroup for a few months. And honestly I will try and take on the challenge bravely if it comes to that.



Who's to say there isn't something better just around the bend? Have you ever heard that famous poem by Masahide? It's one of my absolute favorites...

"Barn's burnt down. Now I can see the moon." I love this. The ultimate in making lemonade out of lemons.



I am grateful for so many things. My husband. My beautiful girls. Our supportive family. Our health. And I trust God will take care of us one way or the other.

I hope when I'm feeling like me again, I can post some of the little things I've done for fall around here. It's really my favorite time of year.



I love anything by Ruth Orkin. The one above is one of my favorites... and reminds me I am anxious to feel like myself again, sans the stress... lol

Thank you all so much again. Your friendship and little notes checking in on me (Hi Chrissy and Kate!) and blog posts mean the world to me. I am working on this...


Hope you all are doing well. Have an amazing week mes amis!

xoxo
Kari

8 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Kari

Still praying for you girly and keeping you close in my heart. I know that the waiting is the hardest part. Just know that you are loved and you are not alone. I am thankful for you!!!

xoxo
Kate

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

I could not say it better than sweet Kate...so DITTO,your always in my thoughts..hang in there!! x0x0

ViNtaGe SouL TX said...

Praying for you and yours to carry yourself with grace, dignity and peace with what He has in store for you. Blessings, ~Julie

The Little Red Shop said...

God Bless you, Kari, I'm still here praying for you. I hope y'all have a beautiful Thanksgiving.

: )

Julie M.

Chris Kauffman said...

Hang in there , I'm sorry things are so tough for you , hoping thing all work out , sometimes it would be so nice to fast forward through the tough times

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Kari...may 2012 be a wonderful year and a new start for you! Much love,Chrissy

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Just found your blog and LOVE it! :)

SeaWorthy said...

thinking of you!

hope things are going alright..just remember that cream always rises to the top..
xxoo
Lisa