Monday, November 12, 2012

Hola... and an amazing blog for you

Hello world...

Not sure if anyone is even reading at this point! I have not forgotten this blog and actually am planning on returning to blogging very soon, now that my life has settled down. Until then, I had to pop in and say hi! I miss the creative outlet this blog brings. And I miss sharing things with all of you.

Like one of my favorite blogs - The Willows. The Willows is located in Phoenix, AZ and although I have never been there {yet} it is one of my favorite blogs. I first discovered Beverly in a book I bought years ago called Family Spaces. I discovered her blog a couple of years ago and it is to die for! She has such a way with styling that is so chic yet so effortless. I love, love, love her combination of rustic luxe with european chic. It's just the best. Here is a little sampling from a recent post, but please do yourself a favor and get a cup of coffee and give yourself an hour or two to look through her blog. I promise you will come away inspired.

*to look at amazing eye candy of her shop, look for posts entitled "around the shop"

**by the way, if you would like to follow me on Pinterest, please do so here. xoxo

Without further adieu... photos from The Willows Home and Garden





Enjoy!
-Kari

*pps I don't know how to edit those annoying white boxes around my links, so sorry!

8 comments:

Christi said...

I am still here - and excited to hear you'll be blogging again! :-)

The Willows said...

thanks for the love! we hope you will make it to phoenix some day soon and stop in to see us!

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Hello Kari..how are you? Been far too long since we have chatted..finally back to blogging,I must say I have really missed it.Thanks for your notes,means the world to me! xo

Clipping Path Service said...

Awesome article! Thank you!

Chiến NHX said...

Những chia sẻ quá hay và thú vị

Dịch vụ vận chuyển chó mèo cảnh Sài Gòn Hà Nội

Chuyên dịch vụ phối giống chó Corgi tại Hà Nội

Phối chó Bull Pháp

Bồn ngâm massage chân Doca said...

Những chia sẻ quá hay

máy tính hà nội

màn hình máy tính

mua máy tính cũ

màn hình máy tính cũ

Buồn thế said...

Mong rằng anh sẽ mang đến nhiều bài viết hay hơn

tư vấn điện

công ty tư vấn điện

nhiệt điện

Bulk Tote Bags said...

Bao đại nhận

bao fibc

bao jumbo 1000kg

công ty bao bì jumbo