Tuesday, September 9, 2008

For The Love Of...... My "Urban Farmhouse with a French Twist"


I think I am going to start a series called "For the Love of....". I have quite a few things I "love". But, tonight I am just going to feature random things from around my house that I am crazy about. It's just a small sampling. But I hope it shows a little of my style. I love distressed furniture (although strangely none shows up in these pics) and ironstone and crystal chandeliers and old things and anyting french. But I like it displayed and put together in a more modern way. Hope you enjoy.

































4 comments:

Melissa Stover said...

those are beautiful things. wish someone would decroate my house with things like that.

cherry said...

Love your style. I always get a little giddy when I find a new fave blog! Love finding others that love old things as much as I do. Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll? cherry

Lettered Cottage said...

Because I LOVE YOUR STYLE so much, I gave you an award over at my blog. Stop by and pick it up sometime! :-)

Layla
The Lettered Cottage

Kari said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I am sitting here *blushing* at the blog love. I was batting my eyelashes non-stop at the screen over chickadee & Cherry's love, then my jaw dropped and I got perma-grin from Layla. I am truly smiling ear to ear. Thank you guys so much!!!